Shadow Days are a great way for prospective 8th grade students to see what life at Badin is like. Students will shadow a current student ambassador, attending classes, meeting teachers, administrators & other Badin students, and enjoy lunch in the cafeteria.
To schedule a Shadow Day,please contact our admissions office at info@BadinHS.org or 513.863.3993 x120, OR click HERE
- SHADOW DAY DETAILS: Shadow Day times: 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM. We will do our best to accommodate the shadow day of your choice, but prefer Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. At least two school days' notice is requested.
- DROP OFF your son or daughter in the school office 7:15-7:20 A.M. Classes begin at 7:30 AM. There you will meet our Admissions Director and your host for the day.
- PICK UP your son or daughter in the school office at 2:00 PM. Mr. Dirk Allen will be there to answer any questions. Please note: Buses begin filling the school driveway around 2:15, so we ask that unless other arrangements have been made, you arrive by 2:00 PM.
- LUNCH IS ON BADIN! We are excited to have your son or daughter spend the day with us. Each shadow student is given a lunch voucher valued at $4. Students may bring additional money in case they choose to purchase more.
- SHADOW STUDENTS ARE PAIRED WITH A STUDENT AMBASSADOR for the day . Request for hosts are taken into consideration, but may be denied. Learn more when you speak with Mr. Allen.
- DRESS CODE: Students may wear comfortable clothing – jeans and gym shoes are permitted. Please no t-shirts, low cut tops, short shorts or short skirts.
- PARENTS: When scheduling a Shadow Day, be sure to mention any interests (academic or co-curricular) that your son or daughter has so that we may match him/her with a student of similar interests.
- Shadow Days are on a first-come, first-serve basis. No more than 10 shadows are permitted on one day.
Need more information? Contact Dirk Allen, Director of Admissions and Media Relations