(Already have an account? Click above!)
Badin High School is a comprehensive secondary co-ed Catholic high school. If you are interested in attending Badin High School, we are interested in having you here! Badin welcomes all faiths.
What is the Admissions Process?
- MODIFIED SHADOW DAYS are available for 8th grade students only.
Parents must REGISTER ONLINE for a Shadow Day, which will consist of four classes and lunch. The day begins at 8:00 AM and pick up will be at 12:15 PM. Space is limited for each date. Please let us know what classes your son/daughter is most interested in and we will try to accommodate as best as possible. Parents are welcome to join us for the Informational Session from 8:00-8:25 AM.
Please contact the Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490.
Shadow dates are:
Nov. 10 & 12
- SCHEDULE A PERSONAL TOUR by contacting the Badin Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513.863.3993 x120 OR use this form.
- RAMFORMATION NIGHTS Join us for an evening event to learn more about Badin High School. 7th and 8th grade students and their parents are invited to hear from administration, students, parents and a teacher in a relaxed setting. All begin at 7:00 PM at Badin High School. Light snacks will be served. Please RSVP online.
- Thurs, Sept 16
- Tues, Sept 28
- Tues, Oct 12
- Monday, Oct 25 - Latino Night (Interpreters will be available)
- Thurs, Nov 4 - VIRTUAL Ramformation Night ONLY
- Wed, Nov 17
- Mon, Nov 29 - Q&A for Last Minute Questions. Grade 8 only. No RSVP required.
- OPEN HOUSE - Sunday, Nov 7, 2021, 1:00-5:00 PM. Reserve your tour time ONLINE HERE
- HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST for the Class of 2026 - Saturday, Nov 20, 2021. All incoming 9th graders will take the standardized High School Placement Test. Register to take the test at Badin, and send scores to Badin to be considered for admission: REGISTER HERE. This is the same test as used in previous years. Testing fee is $30.
- Interested 8th grade students must APPLY TO BADIN - CLICK HERE to apply by December 1, 2021. There is a $20 application fee.
- POTENTIAL TRANSFER STUDENTS - please contact our Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490, and APPLY ONLINE - CLICK HERE. Badin operates on a rolling admissions process.
- Families who need FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE must fill out the online application. Badin and high schools within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati use FACTS (CLICK HERE) as a third party financial aid partner.
- TEST SCORES, FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AWARDS AND ACCEPTANCE LETTERS will be sent on January 12, 2022.
Contact the Badin Admissions Office for more information about admissions and/or transferring to Badin, or to request more information:
Dirk Allen, Director of Admissions
513-863-3993 x120 OR 513-869-4490 (direct)
Badin High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.