Shadow Days give prospective 8th grade students an opportunity to see what life at Badin is like. Students will shadow a current student ambassador, attending classes and lunch with him/her.
- Parents: When scheduling a Shadow Day, be sure to mention any interests (academic or co-curricular) that your son or daughter has so that we may match him/her with a student of similar interests.
- Students are paired with a student ambassador. Requests are taken into consideration, but may be denied.
- Shadow students are given a lunch voucher valued at $4. Students may bring additional money in case they choose to purchase more.
- We will do our best to accommodate the shadow day of your choice, but prefer Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. At least two school days' notice is requested.
- Drop off your son or daughter in the school office 7:15-7:20 A.M. Classes begin at 7:30 AM. Then you will meet our Admissions Director and your host for the day..
- Shadow Day times: 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM. Pick up your son or daughter in the school office. Buses begin filling the school driveway around 2:15, so we ask that unless other arrangements have been made, you arrive by 2:00 PM.
- Dress Code: Students may wear comfortable clothing – jeans and gym shoes are permitted. Please no t-shirts, low cut tops, short shorts or short skirts.
- Shadow Days are on a first-come, first-serve basis. No more than 10 shadows are allowed on one day.
To schedule a Shadow Day click here
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at 513-863-3993 x120 or info@BadinHS.org