Summer Camps information is now available! Check it out HERE!
Have you seen the new ALUMNI SPOTLIGHT feature? See it HERE!
- Apr 29: Athletic Hall of Fame. Mass @ 5:15
- Apr 29-30: One Act Plays & Badin Musicians, Little Theatre. Saturday @ 7:30; Sunday @ 2 pm
- May 4: Badin Rocks @ 6:30pm
- May 7: Scholar Leader Dodgeball Tournament @ 1 pm
- May 8: Spring Art Exhibit & Piano Recital @ The Fitton Center, 6:00-7:30 PM
- May 9-10: Spanish Placement Test for Class of 2021. Click HERE to register.
- May 12: Jr/Sr Raffle Free Day
- May 12: Prom
- May 22-25: Senior Week
- May 26: Senior Mass @ 9 am
- May 29: No School - Memorial Day
- May 30 - Jun 1: Exams
- Jun 1: Baccalaureate Mass @ 8 pm
- Jun 2: Graduation
- Jun 3: Badin Golf Outing @ 12:30 pm
- Jun 23-24: Join us for the 2017 Badin Festival! The festival will be held in Hamilton’s new Marcum Park, located at RiversEdge near the Marriott Hotel. Enjoy raffles, rides, delicious food and drink, the new Beer Garden, kids games, excellent items in the Bid & Buy Booth, adult games, poker and live music at RiversEdge! Click HERE for more info.
- Jul 28: Badin High School Night at the Reds. Purchase tickets HERE
- Did you know there is a new Badin Choir? We meet every Monday after school in the music room. The only thing you need to do to join is show up. All students, regardless of music ability or experience and welcome. See Mrs. McCormick if you have questions.